Welcome to the MCCH Motivation Web Site.
MCCH's Motivation® software is more than a web site, it is a complete online health promotion system with over a dozen high-powered tools to help you ramp up your personal wellness program.
Access the Motivation Website (mcch.motivation.cc) from any computer with an internet connection.
If you are a City of Murray Employee and need help creating an account or logging in, contact Susan Burkeen at 270-762-1837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MCCH Employee Enrollment Instructions:
If you need help contact Nicole Hudson @ 762-1832 or email@example.com.
1. Once at the MCCH Motivation site, select: Create Account
2. For Enrollment Code, enter MCCH
3. In the Population box, select MCCH Employee Wellness
4. In the Group box, select LIFE
5. In the Enter your ID box, enter your 5-digit employee number (badge number)
6. In the Password box, create your own personal password. Passwords must be 8 characters and include at least one upper case letter and one non-letter character. Example: 1G8trfan
7. Fill in the remaining information and click on Submit at the bottom of the page
8. Read the consent thoroughly and click on I Accept
9. Click Take the Assessment Now to answer the Wellness Profile Questions:
- Use your best judgment when answering a question. Answer, “don’t know” for blood pressure and cholesterol levels unless you have the exact numbers from your most recent screening.
- This will take approximately 20 minutes and you may review your profile results on-line or print them. For help developing your Wellness Plan to address your risks, contact Nicole Hudson @ 762-1832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. You are now ready to begin claiming LIFE points. Return to the Motivation Home page.
Uniquely Powerful Health Promotion Technology
Motivation is highly interactive and offers a variety of services for your personal health promotion program:
- Comprehensive Health Risk Appraisal
- Starts with a series of medical screening questions
- Finishes with BSDI's long-established lifestyle assessment questions:
- Physical activity
- Diet and Weight
- Substance Use
- Psychological and Social Health
- Provides you with a detailed "plan for action" once completed.
- Fun and motivating online incentive programs
- You can track your progress right online
- Earn points for:
- Classes or special programs completed,
- or any other lifestyle-related activity
- You can also:
- Log your workouts and track progress
- Receive workouts (with Pictures & Descriptions)
- Communicate with staff members
- Track Weight Over Time
- Enter Blood Pressure Values
- Use Motivation's True Age, Nutrition Analysis, and Osteoporosis Risk tools
- Enter personal data in logs (e.g. a glucose log for a diabetic)
- Read Online Health and Fitness Articles
For additional information, email email@example.com or call at 762-1832.